Sunday, December 09, 2007

Longhorn Steakhouse & Buffalo Wild Wings

This last week I tired a Longhorn Steakhouse in Columbus, Ga. The service was rather poor and slow but the Amarillo Chicken Sandwich was cooked to perfection. Not sure why the have the stuffed animals upside down.

Another place I tried was Buffalo Wild Wings. I got a sampler with the boneless wings spun in your favorite BUFFALO WILD WINGS® sauce, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and nachos. Served with marinara sauce, Southwestern Ranch dressing and sour cream. Not too bad at all. You get a sauce choice and we picked the mild BBQ.
For the en tree I ordered the Southwest Chicken Queso Wrap
Grilled Naked Tenders® smothered in queso and Southwestern Ranch dressing with lettuce and pico de gallo. I wished I ordered a chicken sandwich or hamburger. The place was not bad but it was not the type of dining I enjoy. IT was too loud with the blasting TVs. I will leave the place for the younger set and if I desire the food go for take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You think?

0b9de52241409967944151e2bda0bfbd 424e14018934bd7c0b4b2f3011431f2f