This is a thrifty recipe to use the cheaper thighs of the chicken.
Chicken Thighs, boneless, skinless 1 1/2 pounds cup up into bite size pieces.
1 cup ready to eat cornflake crumbs
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon onion power
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
CONVENTIONAL COOKING TIME: 12 TO 14 MINUTES
MICROWAVE COOKING TIME: 6 TO 8 MINUTES
1. Remove skin and bone; cut thighs into bite-sized
2. Place cornflakes in plastic bag and crush by
using a rolling pin.
3. Add remaining ingredients to crushed cornflakes.
Close bag tightly and shake until blended.
4. Add a few chicken pieces at a time to crumb
Shake to coat evenly.
1. Preheat oven to 400˚ F. Lightly grease a cooking
2. Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet so they
are not touching.
3. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 14