Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What to eat!

Updated 22 Sept 05

I started planning for Thursday's shopping. This is the meal plan I have come up with so far this morning. Most of these are old favorites. I will start loading up the recipes and pictures as I cook the meals. I do not think the chiken I will purchase today will be thawed out enougth to cook. I will most like change to spahetti and meatballs.
Thursday:

Greek

Zesty Chicken Oregano
Athenian Salad
Pocket Bread
Rice Pilaf


Friday:

Dutch

Dutch Split Pea Soup
Bread

Saturday:

Italian

Spaghetti and Meatballs
Salad
Garlic Bread

Sunday:

Mexico

Mexican Fried Chicken
Mexican Rice
Quick Mexican Salad
Corn Bread
Refried Beans

Monday:

Hungary

Hungarian Beef Goulash
Rice
Bread

Tuesday:

Mexican

Spicy sausage Burritos
Enchiladas
Mexican Rice

Wednesday:

India

Garden Vegetable Curry
Red lentil's from the cyber Pass (Khyber Pass Ki Masoor Dal)
Rice
Tomato Chuntney
Yogurt
Fresh Fruit Tray
Hindustani Tea ( Chai)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You think?

0b9de52241409967944151e2bda0bfbd 424e14018934bd7c0b4b2f3011431f2f