Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Family Buffet

Last night I went to the Family Buffet in Junction City, KS. I Normally do no to go except on Friday or Saturday night because their are more people and it is fresher. But I went tonight because I would be in town anyways. They serve Chinese, Japanese and American food so their is something for everyone. They have usually two types of soup and appetizers such as crap rangoon, egg rolls, dumplings, chicken wings, Dim Sum, suchi, as well as shrimp.
They have a salad bar and serve entrees such as Pepper steak, Beef Broccoli, General Tso's Chicken and chow mein.
When you are finished with the meal you can enjoy some ice cream, cake and cookies.

I rate this place as good. It was better at one time but is still worth going to if you are in the area off I70 in Junction City next to the Wal-Mart and do not have the time for a restaurant you need order from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You think?

0b9de52241409967944151e2bda0bfbd 424e14018934bd7c0b4b2f3011431f2f